The City of Chicago just announced a new grant for small businesses called the “Microbusiness Recovery Grant Program.” This program will provide $5000 grants to up to 1000 business with four or fewer employees in low- and moderate-income areas in Chicago.
To qualify for this grant, businesses must meet the following requirements:
- Four or fewer employees
- Less than $250,000 annual revenue
- In business for one year
- 25% decrease in revenue due to COVID-19
- Located in a low- or moderate-income Community Area which you can find here
For more information and to apply please visit the Chicago Microbusiness Recovery Grant program. The application will close on Monday, May 4th at 5:00 PM so please apply now!
BACP is holding a series of webinars to provide information and answer questions about the City of Chicago Microbusiness Recovery Grant Program.
- Wednesday, April 29 at 10:00am in English: Click here to register
- Wednesday, April 29 at 2:00pm in Spanish: Click here to register
- Thursday, April 30 at 10:00am in Spanish: Click here to register
- Thursday, April 30 at 2:00pm in English: Click here to register
- Friday, May 1 at 12:00pm in English: Click here to register
- Friday, May 1 at 2:00pm in Polish: Click here to register
To learn more about the Microbusiness Recovery Grant Program and to apply, visit chicago.gov/